AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHY FEATURED IN “I DO” MAGAZINE
Apart from weddings, we cover special events, corporate meetings, engagements, travel, candid portraits, bar/bat mitzvahs, pets, babies and children of all ages.
Weddings and events are typically covered by 1 – 3 photographers depending on need and availability.
What to consider when choosing your photographer…
Choosing the right photographer is usually the most important decision you have to take as you prepare for your wedding. Photography is the one investment that lasts more than a lifetime. Long after the food is eaten, the drinks are drunk and the venue a distant memory, you will have your photographs. And it is so important that the pictures capture the emotions that were felt during your wedding and reception.
Since you spend one of the most important days of your life in the company of a stranger, your photographer should be adaptable, sensitive, discreet and not intrusive. This is a day in your life when everything must work as planned. There is no place for anything to go wrong – and especially with your photography. We are acutely aware of our responsibilities to you, your family and your friends. That’s why my work is described as not only artistic and spontaneous, but also meticulous.
When planning your wedding photography, build your own package by choosing from this list of services. Then request a meeting:
1. Start with a minimum of 3 hours of unlimited coverage for $1,495. Note that a DVD of optimized digital images is always included.
2. Add additional hours as needed. ($295/hr)
3. Add an Engagement Session.
4. Add coverage of the Rehearsal Dinner.
5. Add a Proof Album
6. Add a DVD photo album with your music (plays on TV).
7. Add a luxury album (8″x8″ or 10″x10″ or 11″x11″ or custom sized).
8. Add a second photographer if needed.
9. All your pictures are hosted on-line and you will receive a minimum of $200 credit for professional prints.
10. When we meet, we will go over all your photographic preferences and so that we can then customize a package that precisely fits both your needs and your budget.
I love doing engagement photography. Just seeing two people in love is inspiring. And it provides the perfect opportunity for everyone to get to know each other before the great day — and for the couple to get used to being photographed. Typically, an engagement session is local in the Washington area, but can be done anywhere on request.
Please contact us as soon as possible to set up an appointment. This will help us to create a customized package that precisely meets your needs.
We host pictures of weddings and all other events on-line. While some are password protected, many galleries can be seen. In fact, you can see far more wedding pictures here than almost anywhere! You can also order professional quality prints both framed and unframed, as well as a variety of products T-shirts to coffee mugs. An on-line credit of at least $200 is part of every wedding package.